My website

Sunday, March 29, 2009

What is it about music that I love so much. In a world where so much goes wrong it can be that constant. It can define us and inspire us. In some ways it can allow us to relate to the artist that poured their souls into their work and can be a mental respite allowing us conjure a moment or period that brought us joy or sadness. How many times do we listen to a song and then thoughts come rushing in perhaps related to a time when we first heard that song. Music can be in a sense a type of journal written within our minds. How many of us first remember listening to U2's Achtung Baby or even Milli Vanilli (is that sad? haha). There's no denying the power of music. I would love to hear your responses on the first album they can remember really striking a chord within them.

For me today that artist is Spain specifically two songs: Every Time I Try and Know Body Has to Know

No comments:

Post a Comment